I am going to tell you that I knew nothing about LuLaRoe about six weeks ago. It wasn't until a really good friend of mine, Wendy Bennett aka author Sophia Henry, decided to become a LuLaRoe consultant and invited to me check out her product that had even heard of. Seriously, it is sort of a cult!! If you are curious, please join her group. If you don't like it, you can leave at anytime.
|I'm wearing a Maxi as a dress with a suit jacket over it.|
Wendy is my bestie!! Of course, I wanted to support her in her new business endeavor. If she was selling, I was buying, LOL!! She hosted her first pop-up online shopping event and I bought a couple of tops. Ooooh, I was so excited to get them in the mail, and yes, they were as soft and comfy as everybody was saying they were!!
So that was just the start of my journey down LuLaRoe Lane. Fast forward to present day and I am embarrassed to admit that I belong to over 130 LuLaRoe groups on Facebook. *Hangs head in shame* Yes, I am addicted!!
|I'm wearing a Classic T and Madison Skirt.|
I can't help it. What is the appeal you ask? Well let me tell you...
1. The clothing and the company are all about flattering women and celebrating women's diversity. The clothes make every women in different shapes and sizes look beautiful and feminine. Seriously!! I have watch fashion shows that show women from size 2XL to XXS model the clothes and all the women look gorgeous!!
2. OMG the fabric and cute prints!!! LuLaRoe only makes a certain number of items in a print, so if you love a particular print, get it immediately. Not every consultant gets the same items and it is a hunt to find the item you want in your size.
3. The clothes are of good quality and priced right. The fabrics are buttery soft and in beautiful prints. They are also so comfortable and affordable. They run from $25 to $65 from legging to dresses.
4. The way the company is structured you are helping women become independent, confident, business women. I love that they give this opportunity for so many women to have a flexible way to earn an income in such a positive way.
5. Each item can be worn in different ways. For example, the maxi skirt can also be worn as a dress. Or the Cassie skirt can be worn as a top. They are very creative and give you lots of ideas to wear the items in multiple ways.
6. Facebook Live. Yes, the consultants go live on Facebook, videotaping themselves opening up boxes of their shipments. It is like Christmas morning everyday!! I can't help but watch in excitement to see what products they are going to reveal in that very moment.
|I'm wearing a Julia dress|
How about you? Have you heard of LuLaRoe? If so, what is your favorite style. I don't have a favorite yet. Ha ha! I love them all. I have only scratched the surface. There are many other styles I am itching to get, like a Nicole, Amelia and leggings.