Saturday, April 23, 2011

RT Treasure Trove!



One of the great things about the RT Book Convention is all the FREE books you get! Here is the list of what I brought back with me from Los Angeles.

1. Dancing with Werewolves by Carole Nelson Douglas
2. Starfire by Kate Douglas
3. Chase the Wind by Cindy Holby
4. How to Woo a Reluctand Lady by Sabrina Jeffries
5. Entwined by Elizabeth Naughton
6. The Guy Next Door (Anthology)
7. Live Wire by Lora Leigh
8. Swept Away by a Kiss by Katherine Ashe
9. Killer Heat by Brenda Novak
10. Sensless by Mary Burton
11. Night Betrayed by Joss Ware
12. Hunger Untamed by Pamela Palmer
13. Marked by Elizabeth Naughton
14. Love Me to Death by Allison Brennan
15. Cat in a Topaz Tango by Carole Nelson Douglas
16. When Marrying a Scoundrel by Kathryne Smith
17. The Hellion Bride by Catherine Coulter
18. The Stranger I Married by Sylvia Day
19. Vampire Mine by Kerrelyn Sparks
20. Silent Night, Haunted Night by Terri Garey
21. Hungrey for You by Lindsey Sands
22. When Harry Met Molly by Keiran Kramer
23. Gunning for Trouble by Helen Kay Dimon
24. SEALed with a Kiss by Jill Monroe
25. Something Borrowed by Emily Griffin
26. Forgive the Wind by Cindy Holby
27. Tyler by C.H. Admirand
28. Gabriel's Ghost by Linnea Sinclair
29. Don't Tempt Me by Loretta Chase
30. Getting Physical by Jade Lee
31. Siren's Secret by Trish Albright
32. Ghost Moon by Heather Graham
33. Southern Comfort by Fern Michaels
34. Passion Model by Megan Hart
35. Virtually Hers by Gennita Low
36. Butterfly Tattoo by Deidre Knight
37. Giving Chase by Lauren Dane
38. Victoria's Got a Secret by Helen Kay Dimon
39. Awakened by a Kiss by Lila DiPasqua
40. Laid Bare by Lauren Dane
41. Fascinated (Anthology)
42. Seize the Fire by Laura Kinsale
43. Radient Shadows by Melissa Marr
44. Nemesis of the Garden by Cricket Starr
45. Passport to Passion Collection by Rhian Cahill
46. The Vampire Dimitri by Colleen Gleason
47. Dracula, My Love by Syrie James
48. Graveminder by Melissa Marr
49. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
50. Forgive My Sins by Tera Lynn Childs
51. Firelight by Sophie Jordan
52. The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong
53. Afterlife by Merrie Destefano
54. The Panic Zone by Rick Mofina
55. Nowhere Near Respctable by Mary Jo Putney
56. Ransom for a Prince by Lisa Childs
57. The Devil's Heart by Lynn Raye Harris
58. Healing Dr. Fortune by Judy Duarte
59. G.I. Cowboy by Delores Fossen
60. Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles
61. Return to Paradise by Simone Elkeles
62. Wuthering Heights by Annabella Bloom
63. Corralled by Lorelei James
64. A Lady Like Sarah by Margaret Brownley
65. Long Summer Nights by Kathleen O'Reilly
66. In Good Hands by Kathy Lyons
67. Protecting Plain Jane by Julie Miller
68. What Might Have Been by Kira Sinclair
69. By Honor Bound by Helen A. Rosburg
70. Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers

That comes to total of $692.99 worth of books!!! What a fabulous haul!

7 comments:

Hilcia said...

You have some awesome reads ahead of you, Jill! Great haul!

Tracy said...

Wow you really did well and got some great books!

So glad you got to add to you library. ;)

nath said...

Great haul, Jill :) That's always an incentive for the convention :) Hope you enjoy all these books!

Mstubbs6692 said...

Whoo Hoo, I finally counted ours. We got 137 books!

Unknown said...

Nice!!
I stop to check on your review for Notorious Pleasure by Elizabeth Hoyt, I'm surprise you haven't read it yet,( I know.. so many books so little time) :)
I just finish listening to it and I really enjoyed it, I don't think it was as good as the first one but it was still really good.
This series was another of your great recommendations.

Dr J said...

OMG . . . looks like I missed out on more than just blogger gatherings and authors I wanted to meet. Such a haul!! Happy reading!

Jill D. said...

Hi ladies! Yep, I think I made out like a bandit! I love that I was able to get my hands on books by authors who I have always heard good things about but never tried like Lorelei James and Gennita Low.

Lupdilup - Actually, I have read Notorious Pleasures, I just haven't gotten to the review yet. Your thoughts pretty much sum up mine :) Review to come at some point... I have been having much more fun reading than reviewing, LOL!