Friday, August 14, 2009

Poll for Re-Read Challenge




If you will recall, I had several books I wanted to read for Nath's Re-Read Challenge, but alas not enough months in which to read them all. I came up with (what I thought was a clever solution) to have a poll and let you readers decide on which book you would like for me to review. This month I choose a contemporary theme and have the following books to choose from. Help me decide on what to read by selecting the book you would like to see reviewed. The poll has been placed on my sidebar and I will keep it up for a week. Thanks for participating!

Baby I'm Yours, Susan Andersen
Bet Me, Jennifer Crusie
Men in Kilts, Katie MacAlister
Heiress for Hire, Erin McCarty

8 comments:

nath said...

I voted, but I'd say either Bet Me or the Susan Andersen :)

VampFanGirl said...

I'd go with Crusie! She's hilarious!

;) VFG

Maija said...

I decided I'd like for you to read Heiress for Hire :)

Leslie said...

I haven't read any of the choices but have heard that Crusie is wonderful so I picked that one. :)

Jill D. said...

Wow, right now Crusie is in the lead by a whopping 87%. These books were among the first I read when I first started reading romance a few years back. So I have fond memories and they stand out in my mind. Of course, now that my reading tastes have changed I wonder if I will still feel the same way.

Leslie, I recommend any of these books if you enjoy contemporary romance. Crusie is great and I highly recommend giving her a try if you haven't already. Bet Me and Crazy for You are great. A lot of people really like Welcome To Temptation (I liked it, but not as much as the first two.) Since you like SEP, you will enjoy Crusie too.

Kristie (J) said...

I'm the lone vote so far for Baby I'm Yours. I love her earlier books. I'm two behind on her latest though, although they do have a place in the TBR pile

~ames~ said...

I picked Men in Kilts b/c I read that one not too long ago and it was fun to revisit it.

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

The only one I've read is Men in Kilts, which I enjoyed. I'm off to check out the others!