Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Upcoming Septermber Releases



I have decided to scale back a little this month (if you can believe that). On my radar for September releases are six upcoming books. Six is a managable number I am sure I can get to without toppling over my TBR pile. The are as follows:

Immortals After Dark - Book 8
Paranormal
8/24/10


Contemporary
Recipe For Love - Book 2
8/31/10




Paranormal
Prometheus Project - Book 3
8/31/10




Contemporary
Not part of a series
8/31/10




Medieval
Warrior King - Book 1
8/31/10



Adventure
The Blades of the Rose - Book 1
9/1/10


5 comments:

Hilcia said...

Hi Jill. I'm definitely reading the Kresley Cole book! And then the other books I'm looking forward to are Larissa Ione's Sin Undone on Aug 24th and Ann Aguirre's Killbox in September. I guess I really have to look and see what else is out there. :(

Leslie said...

I've been wanting to try Louisa Edwards - she's funny on twitter so maybe her books will be too. :)

Warrior is already getting some very good reviews. Definitely want to read that one.

nath said...

Hmmm, I got the Kresley Cole and thinking of getting the Jennifer Crusie.... I'm curious about Warrior... On one hand, I want it LOL... on the other, not sure it'll suit me ^_^;

Jill D. said...

Hilcia - I gave up on Larrisa Ion's series and haven't tried Ann Aguirre's sci fi series. I really like Aguirre's writing style to I might give it a try one of these days.

Leslie - I didn't think Louise's last book was for me, but this one sounds really good. I do like trying new authors. I am glad to hear Warrior is already getting great reviews.

Nath - I thought I would try Warrior. I am always looking for something different and this sounds right up my alley. Once I get around to reading it, you can expect my review, LOL. Maybe that will help with your decision making.

~ames~ said...

The Cole and Crusie are one's I'm looking forward to. :P Luckily, I won the Crusie off librarything. I'm not bragging or anything. LOL