Remember back in October when I posted about the Fall Reading Challenge. Well, how are you guys coming along with your books? With the holiday's fast approaching, time is really at a premium. Will you be able to finish in time with only 12 more days left. I have to be honest, at the start of December I was afraid I wouldn't meet my challenge. Now though, I only have two more books to read and I will be finished.
If you were a part of this challenge and you have a blog, email me and I will add your link at the bottom of this post. If you just participated and you don't have a blog, email me anyway and I will add you as a participant.
1. Read a book listed on RT’s All-Time Favorites List.
2. Read a New (to you) Author.
3. For Autumn, choose an author whose first or last name begins with “A”.
4. Read a book with a one-word title.
5. For Halloween, read a book with a scary theme. (ex. Ghost, Vampire, Witch, etc.)
6. Read a book that is part of a series.
7. For November, choose a book that has an “N” word in the title.
Nightkeepers – Jessica Andersen
8. Read a category romance (ex. Harlequin, Loveswept, etc.)
Heat Lightning – Anne Stuart
9. Read a Christmas/Holiday themed book.
10. Read a book published before the year 2000.
11. Read a book that contains an aristocratic title. (ex. Duke, Lord, Baron, Viscount, etc.)
12. Read a book with a number in the title. (ex. Fearless Fourteen, Three Little Sins)
13. Choose a book where the heroine is an heiress.
14. Choose a book where the hero is a cop or lawman.
15. Read a book with “baby” in the title.
Nath of Books, Books and more Books
Nikki of Romance Book Crazy
Leslie of Leslie's Psyche