Friday, June 27, 2008

I've been tagged



Katie(babs) tagged me for this one. Here's how it works: Get yourself to the nearest book, flip to page 123, and copy the 5th sentence out here...

"I'm on it, sir. I just swept your office clean. Nothing found," Trance said.

Well, that was totally boring. This was from Unleashing the Storm by Sydney Croft. Believe me there was the potential for a very titilating sentence.

Since I happen to have two books with me, I will do the other one too. Maybe it will prove more exciting.

I will forget who I am and relinquish all my dreams and be obedient if you buy fuel for my hearth so I am not cold.

Well that was a little better, sheesh! It's like squeezing blood from a turnip.

That was from Secrets of Surrender by Madeline Hunter.

Who hasn't been tagged yet? Please, whoever wants to participate feel free to jump in.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just had Katherine Kingsley - Call Down the Moon in my bag- it has in the fifth sentence "This was not such a bad idea all the way around" The sixth was better with "He would have no problem spending his time in bed with Miss Meggie Bloom."

KT Grant said...

:D So no kinky sentence from Unleashing the Storm yet? :P

Jill D. said...

Ruth, the second sentence is definitely better. It's almost enough to reel me in. Gosh, I'm easy :)

Katie, Well I believe there were plenty of better sentences earlier in the story. The kinkiness started as soon as the second chapter.