Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Status update



I bet a few of you are wondering where I have been since the posts have dwindled down to a slow trickle. Well, I think I have lost my mojo. No, that's not quite it. It's just that I have been busy. I have been busy at work and busy at home. Actually, I think the problem is I am actually having to work, at work. Then, when I get home my six year old daughter hogs the computer until her bed time, which is a prompt 8:00. Then, I have to sweet talk my hubby into letting me have some computer time.

I was planning on posting the review of Unlawful Contact today, but when I got home I realized that my review is on my work computer. So look for it tomorrow. By-the-way, I just finished Lover Enshrined and I think I am out of my reading slump. Whoo-hoo! My thoughts on it will follow shortly (translation - I will get to it next week).

3 comments:

nath said...

Hi Jill :D

well you made it what, more than 6 months without a lull, that's pretty impressive :D Blogging mojo comes and goes :P

sorry to hear that you're so busy though :) I hope you still have time to read :)

Kristie (J) said...

yep - the mojo does disappear sometimes. And I've got my fingers crossed you like Unlawful Contact as much as I did *g*

Amy said...

Hey, as long as you keep posting every once in a while, I'll keep coming back. Who else can I wander through the newness-to-me of Nalini Singh?

Personally, I'm trying to figure out my mojo over at my own place... ;-)