Tuesday, April 7, 2009

DABWAHA - The Conclusion




The fabulous March Madness spin off created by Dear Author and Smart Bitches concluded last night with a very close race between The Spymaster's Lady and Iron Kissed. In the end Iron Kissed managed to pulled ahead by a shocking 12 votes.

Alas, I did not win the tournament, but I did manage to stay in the top 10 for most of the rounds. I even picked Iron Kissed to win it all, if you can believe it! I did not manage to snag any of the fabulous prizes, though. However, Carolyn Jean of The Thrillionth Page did win the tournament and she is graciously and generously holding a contest to win any one of the 64 books from the tourney that you so desire to read. Be sure to head over there and publish a comment!

3 comments:

Marg said...

You did well to stay in the Top 10 Jill!

Carolyn Crane said...

You did great. Wasn't it just so weird to see your name up there? Hey, thanks for the shout out on my contest!

Jill D. said...

Marg, Did you play? If so, how did you do?

Carolyn, I was just happy that I didn't totally suck out loud. I did really bad last year and couldn't believe that I was in the top 100 let alone 10 this year! It's a lot more fun when you at least have a chance.