Thursday, April 2, 2009

March Reading Round-up




March was a strange month for me. It had many dramatic ups and downs. I had two DNF (Did Not Finish) which is quite rare for me, as it had been over a year since I have not been able to finish a book. Yet, there were also two super great reads, Bone Crossed and Men of the Otherworld that totally made up for the duds I experienced. I even went on a Stephanie Plum binge, because I just couldn't get enough of the bounty hunter madness. Oddly enough, my favorite reads from this month weren't even in the romance genre.

1. The Stranger, Hart (Contemporary/Erotic) Rating: B-
2. Witch Heart, Bast (Paranormal) Rating: DNF
3. Bone Crossed, Briggs (Urban Fantasy) Rating: A
4. Four to Score, Evanovich (Mystery) Rating: A
5. Winterbourne, Carroll (Medieval) Rating: B
6. High Five, Evanovich (Mystery) Rating: B+
7. Hot Six, Evanovich (Mystery) Rating: B+
8. Seven Up, Evanovich (Mystery) Rating: B
9. The Heart Queen, Potter (Historical) Rating: DNF
10. Dawnkeepers, Andersen (Paranormal) Rating: C+
11. Weekend, Pike (Young Adult) Rating: B
12. An Offer You Can't Refuse, Mansell (Contemporary) Rating: B
13. Dark Victory, Joyce (Time-Travel) Rating: B+
14. Men of the Otherworld, Armstrong (Urban Fantasy) Rating: A

4 comments:

Marg said...

I wish I had already read Men of the Otherworld, but I am still waiting for my library to get it in! Grrr!

nath said...

LOL, I guess it's a tie then. 2 DNF in exchange of 2 wonderful books :D Still can't wait to read your review of Men of the Otherworld...

Chantal said...

I had three DNFs :(
I'm glad you are enjoying the Plum books, yay!

Jill D. said...

Marg, OMG!! It was so good. I read it in one day.

Nath, I just wrote my review today. I will be posting it soon

Seneca, Don't you just hate the dreaded DNF! I am definitely enjoying the Plum books.