Monday, April 13, 2009

Dreamfever Excerpt 3




I am a little late posting this months Dreamfever excerpt. I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused! Unfortunately for fans, it's a short one.

Our sex is fierce. We will both be bruised.

"I want it to always be like this," I tell him.

"Try holding onto that thought."

"I do not need to try. I will never feel differently."

His laughter is as dark and cold as the place of which I dream, "One day you will wonder if it's possible to hate me more."


Hmmmmm..... what can this mean?!

5 comments:

GlobeTrekker said...

OMG Dreamfever!!! I am so excited for this book. But at first I thought it had something to do with Mac and JZB, (because I secretly wish they would get together already) but I think it has something to do with Alina....more of her dairy pages perhaps? Something about LM?! We'll see!!

Anonymous said...

That could b a page frm alina's diary the lm did sound a bit sad that she died

Anonymous said...

these excerpts are killing me!!! i can't wait for the book to come out! she needs to move the date up again before i go crazy!

Anonymous said...

I am so very excited for dreamfever..I love the sexual tension between JB and Mac.

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH I cant wait for this to come out! I really hope that excerpt was about Barrons and Mac, I so want them to get together already! These are killing me!