Tuesday, November 3, 2009

October RT Challenge

Bet you thought I forgot about my RT Challenge for the month of October. Well you would be right, LOL! Okay, so I am a few days short but better late than never, right? I was able to read three books by authors who I have never read but will be attending the RT convention in 2010.

Jill: A Perfect Darkness by Jamie Rush - Rated: C+
Jill: The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie by Jennifer Ashley - Rated A-
Jill: Tempt Me Tonight by Toni Blake - Rated: B-

If anybody else participated in this challenge and you would like your review linked on this post, email me or leave a comment. I will continually update this post.

If anybody wants to participate but doesn't have a blog, I would be happy to post your review here on my blog. Just email me or comment and let me know.

I will be adding this post to my sidebar and another post for the month of November. More information about this challenge can be found here.


nath said...

Three, that's pretty good :D I'm starting to read up on authors attending the RT... however, I'll take it one at a time, LOL :)

Jill D. said...

Nath - So does this mean you might join in every once in a while?

View My Stats