Tuesday, March 17, 2009

March Madness - Romance Style




Yep, it's that time of year again and the ladies over at Dear Author and Smart Bitches have teamed up once again to bring avid readers their very on version of March Madness. 64 books will pair off against one another to see which book is the one book to rule them all. Eight books in eight different categories have been selected. I am super excited because several of the books I recommended have been chosen. Among those are Blue-Eyed Devil, Iron Kissed, Demon Moon, Dark Desires After Dusk and many more.

This tournament was a lot of fun last year and this year they even have prizes for each round. Definitely head on over to DA BWAHA and fill out a bracket. You have until tomorrow 11:00PM to fill one out. After every one has their brackets filled out, the voting will commence on March 19th. Two books will be paired against one another and you vote for the better book. The winner will advance to the next round. Just hope your pick made it through.

I did pretty poorly last year, but it was a ton of fun. I hope you will check it out and join me.

3 comments:

Leontine said...

Hi Jill,
I never heard of this last year but I'm eager to participate, seems like tons of fun ;D

Jill D. said...

Leontine, It is a ton of fun! I am so glad you are going to join in. Best of luck to you!

Leontine said...

I think I'm crashing and burning LOL After round one I'm place 248 with a 127 points in the red...I'm so not born for luck in the game hahaha