Monday, March 2, 2009

February Monthly Summary




Here is my list of books for February. This was a super short month and I am really lucky I managed to meet my reading goals. I started out the month with an A rated book and ended it the same way.






1. Virgin River, Carr (Contemporary) Rating: A
2. The Mark of the Vampire Queen, Hill (Paranormal/erotic) Rating: B+
3. Dream a Little Dream, Phillips (Contemporarary) Rating: B
4. In Too Deep, Da Casta (Contemporary/erotic) Rating: B
5. Wicked Game,Jackson (Romantic Suspense) Rating: C+
6. Living With the Dead, Armstrong (Urban Fantasy) Rating: B+
7. Contact, Grant (Futuristic) Rating: B
8. Sunset Bay, Mallory (Contemporary) Rating: B+
9. Three To Get Deadly, Evanovich (Mystery) Rating: B
10. The Bride, Garwood (Medieval) Rating: C+
11. Menagerie, Santiago (Futuristic/erotic) Rating: C
12. Lady of Light and Shadows, Wilson (Fantasy) Rating: B-
13. Dark of Night, Brockmann (Romantic Suspense) Rating: A

4 comments:

Tracy said...

You read some great books this month!

nath said...

Yay, you reach your goal!! Very nice list, looks like first and last book of the month were the best :D

Jill D. said...

Thanks ladies!

Tracy, how many books do you read in a month? I am just guessing it has to be around 25 or so. That just amazes me!

Nath, your month summary always just amazes me too. Right now I am stuck on the same book for a few days now. It's just not that good. I am ready to throw in the towel. If I don't get moving soon I am going to lag behind.

Chantal said...

Good reading list you had :)