Wednesday, June 2, 2010
May was a pretty decent month reading wise for me. However, it wasn't to great for reviews or blogging. I seem to be blogging less and less these days. It's not that I don't want to blog or don't have anything to blog about, because I do. However, it's just not a priority right now. So hang tight as I straighten out my life and get things in proper balance.
Good news is I am still reading plenty. This month was really great as far as quality goes. I had three A rated reads. I am pretty stingy with those A grades, as I am sure you all know. Those books were just what I needed to keep my reading mojo going.
1. Undead and Unreturnable, Davidson (Urban Fantasy) Rating: C
2. Undead and Unpopular, Davidson (Urban Fantasy) Rating: B
3. Wolf Tales, Douglas (Erotic) Rating: C+
4. Blood Born, Howard and Jones (Paranormal) Rating: D
5. The Truth About Lord Soneville, Jeffries (Historical) Rating: B+
6. Countdown, Maddox (Futuristic) Rating: A
7. Let Me Be the One, Goodman (Historical) Rating: A
8. His Fantasies, Her Dreams, Anthology (Erotic) Rating: C+
9. Outcast, Johnston (Romantic Suspense) Rating: B-
10. Tales of the Otherworld, Armstrong (Urban Fantasy) Rating: A
11. Patience, Valdez (Historical) Rating: B+
12. Dawnbreaker, Drake (Urban Fantasy) Rating: C+
13. A Human Touch, Sanders (Contemporary) Rating: B
Also, I just want to mention that I have updated my review archive. I had slouched off for the past three months, not adding any new reviews to it. I finally played catch up over the weekend and managed to get it up to date. I even cleaned up my sidebar.
I hope everybody else is having a good, productive month too!
Posted by Jill D. at 8:53 PM