Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Feburary Book Summary
Seeing how February is a short month, I feel quite comfortable with the ten books I was able to read. And a nice variety it was too, with most of the books being an above average read. My favorite was When Beauty Tamed the Beast by Eloisa James, who just might be moving up my favorite author list. This latest release is currently in my number one slot for this year's releases. Just saying.
1. Ecstasy, Frank (Paranormal) Rating: B-
2. Raine, Amber (Historical/Erotic) Rating: C-
3. When Beauty Tamed the Beast, James (Historical) Rating: A
4. The Trouble with Paradise, Shalvis (Contemporary) Rating: B-
5. The Doctor's Wife, Brundage (Suspense) Rating: B
6. Lean Mean Thirteen, Evanovich (Mystery) Rating: B+
7. Second Chance Pass, Carr (Contemporary) Rating: C+
8. On the Edge, Andrews (Paranormal) Rating: B+
9. The Lady Most Likely, Anthology (Historical) Rating: B
10. Storm Born, Mead (Urban fantasy) Rating: B+
How did you fare this month?