Thursday, February 12, 2009

Dreamfever News!


Yes, that's right folks. I have news about Dreamfever, the fourth installment in Karen Marie Moning's Fever series. It now has a release date of August 25th of this year! So mark you calendars. You can even pre-order it at Amazon if you so choose. I love this series and I am dying of anticipation for my next fix.

Ms. Moning was even kind enough to leave us with a brief taste of what's to come in Dreamfever. Thank you Karen. Rabid fan girls everywhere are squeeeeing!

I was mad as hell.
I had so many grievances, I didn't even know where to
begin listing them.
I was pissed-off walking. Or rather pissed-off sitting,
tangled in crimson silk sheets that smelled like somebody'd been having a
Sexathon.
That would be me.
And that made me even madder.

No comments: