Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Re-Read Poll for Historical




When I was picking out books for Nath's Re-Read Challenge, I had a hard time deciding on some of the books. So, I need your help. I have posted a poll in my side bar on four books, each are historical. You can choose which ever book you would like to see me read and then review. You only get to choose one, LOL! I know, I know, it's so hard to decide, isn't it?

I will leave the poll open for one week. Then I will get busy reading it and post the review the last day of this month. Thanks so much for your input. I really appreciate it!

6 comments:

Chantal said...

The Bride! :)

Leslie said...

I've got The Bride and The Promise of Jenny Jones as potential re-reads for myself. I had no idea how hard it was going to be to choose books for this challenge! lol

I voted for The Bride too.

Unknown said...

Looks like The Bride is doing well... that's what I voted for, too. I haven't read it yet, but I love me some Julie Garwood.

nath said...

I voted for the Duke by Gaelen Foley. I haven't read that one yet and I'd like to read your take on it :)

Jill D. said...

Well, The Bride was one of the first romance books I read and the first Julie Garwood. I just fell in love with it and I wonder if it would hold the same magic it once did for me.

Nath, Looks like The Duke has taken a backseat to The Bride, so far. Hang in there! Maybe I can read it next year, LOL.

wonderings said...

Well at least one other person voted for Maggie Osborne - there's still time for a come-from-behind victory! I love Osborne and haven't yet read 'Jenny Jones'.