Sunday, April 4, 2010
We are just coming into the busy season with blueberries here in Florida and I spend my days driving around auditing farms. I have to make sure the farms are following safe hygiene practices. I bet you don't think about how your food gets from the farm to the grocery store. I never gave it a thought before I started this job. Now, I make sure I ALWAYS wash my produce before eating it!
Anyway, that is a little off the topic. What I was trying to point out is that I am on the road quite a bit. That means I have less time to read. I figured I would give audio books a try. I can listen to them in the car. I downloaded Definitely Dead and Undead and Unwed. So far, I think audio books are great for in the car.
This month was great as far as the quality of books chosen. I didn't have a book rated lower than a B-. Most of them were B+ and B. I wish every month could be like that.
1. Tears of the Moon, Roberts (Contemporary) Rating: B+
2. Skin Game, Grey (Paranormal) Rating: B-
3. SEALed with a Ring, Daughtridge (Contemporary) Rating: A
4. Magic Burns, Andrews (Urban Fantasy) Rating: B
5. Eleven on Top, Evanovich (Mystery) Rating: B+
6. Pleasure of a Dark Prince, Cole (Paranormal) Rating: B
7. Definitely Dead, Harris (Urban Fantasy) Rating: B
8. Provocative in Pearls, Hunter (Historical) Rating: B+
9. Gentlemen Prefer Succubi, Myles (Paranormal) Rating: B+
10. Lead Me On, Dahl (Contemporary) Rating: B-
11. Sapphire Dreams, Montgomerie (Time Travel) Rating: B+
12. Undead and Unwed, Davidson (Urban Fantasy) Rating: B
Posted by Jill D. at 6:23 PM